St. Joseph's Fire Control District
A Dependent Special District confirmed and reestablished by Ordinance of the Gulf County Board of County Commissioners on August 13, 1996.
- Public Purpose: To support the critical need for the existence of such special fire control tax district for advancement of the necessary and proper and compelling governmental interest of protecting the citizens of Gulf County from the dangers of fire and conflagration.
- Boundaries/service area: Map
- Services Provided: To provide essential revenue for the maintenance and propagation of critical fire prevention and suppression efforts.
- Statutory Authority: Florida Chapter Law 92.129 and 47-24541.
- Date established: Confirmed and Reestablished August 13, 1996.
- Establishing entity: Gulf County Board of County Commissioners
Donald H. Butler, Administrator
1000 Cecil G. Costin Sr., Blvd.
Port St. Joe, Florida 32456
PH: (850) 229-6106
FAX: (850) 229-9252
District 1: Freddie Whitfield, 371 Land Drive, Wewahitchka, FL 32465, firstname.lastname@example.org - Term expires November, 2020
District 2: Ward McDaniel, P.O. Box 823, Wewahitchka, FL 32465, email@example.com - Term expires November, 2018
District 3: Jimmy Rogers, P.O. Box 1145, Port St. Joe, FL 32457, firstname.lastname@example.org - Term expires November, 2020
District 4: Sandy Quinn, 116 Royal Street, Port St. Joe, FL 32456, email@example.com - Term expires November, 2018
District 5: Phil McCroan, 111 Stone Drive, Port St. Joe, FL 32456, firstname.lastname@example.org - Term expires November, 2020
Revenue Information: Ad Valorem Taxes
General Financial Information: Fiscal year October 1st - September 30th. The St. Joseph's Fire Control District budget is maintained by the Gulf County Clerk of Court in Fund #106 as part of the Gulf County Board of County Commissioners Adopted Budget and is audited in accordance with the same principles as the board budget. Copies of this budget are available at http://www.gulfcounty-fl.gov.
For information on this and all special districts, please view at: https://apps.fldfs.com/LocalGov/Reports/ and select alphabetically by County.